Friday, January 1, 2010

What's the Goal?

Good Health is not merely the absence of disease - it is the presence of vitality. Do you feel vital? Do you wake up with enthusiasm each morning with a new plan for conquering the universe? Though only thirty years old, I do not. Most days, I hit the snooze button a couple of times, and then moan and groan as my muscles and joints protest the coming of a new day. I don't want that anymore. Do you ever see a child and wonder where they get their energy and wish you had the same? I do. Could giving up refined sugar be the key? Some of my research is leading me to believe that it just might be. We shall see, shan't we?

I re-read Sugar Blues on the way to NYC today. This book is scary. Read it if you dare.

From Manhattan,
JamiK

No comments:

Post a Comment