Thursday, January 21, 2010

Delicioso!

I came home from work today too tired to function. Though I considered going to bed without eating, I decided against it. I don't want to wake up starving and chug a bottle of Worcestershire sauce at 2am. Upon opening my refrigerator, I realized that I had the makings of a fabulous casserole.

Leftover pasta, chopped chicken breast, a diced tomato, some diced onion, a splash of chicken broth, 2 Tbsp ranch dressing, and 1/4 cup ricotta cheese mixed up in a baking dish and topped with bread crumbs - in the oven for 40 minutes.

Wow. Food heaven.

It's been a long week at work. Too much to do and too little time. I can't tell if the exhaustion is from the work, the crummy weather, or an effect of no sugar. I am hoping next week won't be so crazy, and I won't be so tired. If the tiredness continues, I shall have to find a Sugar-free way to alleviate the inconvenience. I have too many things to do to be going to bed at 8:30 every night.

Peace,
JamiK

No comments:

Post a Comment