Monday, January 11, 2010

Resources & Random Commentary


A friend of mine suggested the following website as a resouce for salad dressing recipes: www.epicurious.com I have decided to try the lemon garlic dressing first. Thanks Kristy!

I also discovered The "I can't believe this has no sugar" cookbook By Deborah E. Buhr . . . . I will double check the items used as sweeteners before I purchase it . . . . seems too good to be true.

Triscuits do not have added sugar! Neither does Bible Bread Gourmet Crispbread (I like the garlic kind). Beef Jerky is safe, if you choose the plain or pepper varieties (but double check the ingredient list of your favorite brand just to be safe).

I will be returning my 'Stevia In The Raw' brand Stevia to the grocery store tomorrow. . . . it lists Dextrose as the primary ingreedient. The 'Sweet Leaf' brand is just stevia.

No comments:

Post a Comment