Tuesday, February 16, 2010

On the Road Again. . . . .

I was not prepared to travel. There was not enough time to find a decent meal during my short layover in Minneapolis last night. I settled for a bag of Miss Vickies 'Simply Sea Salt' potato chips, and a cup of coffee. By the time I reached my destination it was too late to seek out a grocery store and stock up on acceptable dressings, snacks, & beverages.

Breakfast: Fresh Fruit Salad & a Cup of Coffee with Stevia & Half & Half

Lunch: Grilled Chicken Salad with Lite Italian Dressing
(yes, there was sugar in the dressing. I'm stopping at the grocery store tomorrow to find a sugar free variety)

Dinner: French Onion Soup, Honey Soy Salmon, Mashed Potatoes, Asparagus, & Iced Tea.
The Sewickley Cafe had the most delightful atmosphere, and amazing food. Our Server was happy to ask the Chef about sugar content of the items I was interested in ordering, and the Chef was happy to make my Honey Soy Salmon without the usual brown sugar in the glaze. Amazing food. If you're ever in Pittsburgh, check it out.

Keep Truckin'
JamiK

No comments:

Post a Comment